5 Wedding Jewelry Tips
1. Choosing quality jewelry you can wear again will remind you of your wedding day forever. It is much more economical to budget your wedding jewelry expense with a purchase that highlights your features. The piece can even be passed down to future generations, rather than an expensive shoe purchase that will only get seen when you lift your dress.
2. Give yourself enough time to decide on the bridal jewelry you want to wear with your gown. Try on earrings with your headpiece. Bring your other jewelry selections to your gown fitting. You may decide to avoid wearing a bracelet with a lace gown.
3. Be vibrant in putting your look together. Mix and match your jewelry to silhouette your style. A piece of vintage jewelry is both interesting and sentimental.
4. Incorporate color into your jewelry with gemstones. Blue topaz, aquamarine, pink tourmaline, or be daring with a ruby, make wonderful choices for the bride. Colorful pearls for the bridesmaid are fun, fresh and exciting.
5. Leave your watch at home that day. Let friends and family keep you on time. Closeups of your arms and hands are commonly photographed throughout the day.
Wear shiny jewels to enhance your look and accentuate loving moments on your special day. Keeping it simple and expressing your style are the keys to making your wedding pictures magical.
We would love for you to send us your wonderful wedding picture.
Wedding Wonder Picture Hint: Look up and smile when walking down the aisle!